Display your photos at a gallery reception in Manhattan with international publicity!
CanvasPop is a proud supporter of the annual photo competition- EXPOSURE hosted by Artists Wanted! This international photography competition is open to photographers of all backgrounds and all skill levels…
Don’t miss your chance to enter the annual competition for inspired photography…
Just for entering you will get:
*An online portfolio of your images to share with the world. Your portfolio will be browsable by gallerists, collectors and commercial buyers through our Artist Search Engine.
* A free subscription to JPG’s digital magazine.
* $100 in discounts and credits from Zipcar.com
* Other discounts and freebies from the sponsors. (Hint- Photo Canvas…)
So how are the winners chosen?
A panel of judges including Photographer Lauren Greenfield, New York Times Photo Editor Maura Foley, MoMA Curator Nora Lawrence and JPG Founders Derek Powazek & Heather Powazek Champ, will choose one photographer for the Grand Prize:
* $10,000 cash & 1-year FREE living at a $1.2 million apartment at The Edge in New York City
* A Manhattan gallery reception
* Airfare & shipping to and from New York City for the event
* International publicity
Ready to claim your grand prize?
*Submit Your Photos on Artists Wanted before Monday June 7, 2010 11:59pm EST.
“Photography is power. In a world of images, every person with a camera has the potential to define the world around us. Great photographers capture moments that speak beyond the frame.”