Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, so what should you get for your sweetheart?
Chocolates? They make you fat.
Flowers? They’ll die in three days.
How about a personalized gift that lasts, is truly original and was created by you?
Remember when you were in grade school and you brought home that clay painted ashtray you made in art class that your mom thought was the best thing ever? She didn’t even smoke, it was hideous and misshapen but she loved it because you made it. (Mom you still have that ashtray right?)
CanvasPop is just like that except way, way better! Original, beautiful art made from a photo that means something to both of you and can hang on your wall as a lasting reminder.
Here are a few easy ideas for original, custom canvas art:
- A picture of where you first met with an added vintage filter.
- A photo of the two of you together using a pop art filter.
- A wedding photo printed on canvas with an accent color isolated.
- A close up photo of an item that is special to you (ring, flower, etc.)
- A KISS Portrait or Fingerprint Portrait from DNA 11.
If you have already bought your chocolates, don’t worry, just send them to me and I will ensure they are given a good home.