UPDATE: Congratulations to the contest winners!
Come one, come all and SQUARE OFF in our newest photography contest with the amazing Life in LoFi!
Life In LoFi is a leading blog about iPhoneography and capturing the world in digital lo-fi. The site features news, showcases, iPhone photo app reviews for serious and casual iPhoneographers, plus the musings of iPhoneographer Marty Yawnick.
- Must be a square format image
- Maximum one photo entry per person
- Entrants must reside in the contigious USA or Canada
- Contest closes on April 1, 2012 at 11:59pm Central
- The public will vote on their favorite images from April 2-9 and the final winners will be chosen by the judges by April 12
Marty Yawnick is the Publisher of the Life In LoFi: iPhoneography, a leading iPhoneography blog. He’s also a freelance graphic designer. He owns Type A Design, a small but cool graphic design studio based in Dallas/Fort Worth. His degree is in Fine Arts from a college that’s about this big: |<———–>| .
Steve Smith is a CanvasPop staffer who enjoys lines, symmetry, and blur. ”What I love about photography is that no two pictures are exactly alike, and the same subject can be captured in a countless variety of ways.” Check out Steve’s website and Instagram
Want to get your hands on new canvas art right now? Use code SQUARE20 to save 20% on an order before April 1.
We can’t wait to see your photos, enter today!