Mobile Monday is a weekly CanvasPop blog series featuring reviews on some of the coolest mobile photography apps, or gear available. Check back on Mondays for a new review!
PicFrame from the developers over at Active Development, is an app that gives you the ability to combine multiple photos into awesome looking frames. The final result is a cool looking image, that actually reminds us of our Photo Mosaic prints.
The app is super versatile, and offers a ton of different features so that you can fully customize each frame you create. Here are just a few things that PicFrame has to offer:
– Choose from over 73 completely adjustable frames, which each give you the ability to resize individual areas for further customization.
– Each frame can house up to nine different images, that you can grab straight off your camera roll.
– Add some text to your frame to make it that much more unique! Choose from a various amount of fonts, and label looks. Add the color of your choice to your text, or label once complete.
– You can change the shape of any of your images — choose from a circle, heart, hexagon, square, and more.
– Play around with the look of the frames themselves. Change the corners to a more rounded edge, add color, or even patterns to the look.
– Apply effects or shadows to your individual photos. You can also zoom, pan, rotate, mirror, or crop each image until you achieve your desired look.
Once your frame is complete, share it with family and friends via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Path, or Flickr! Purchase PicFrame at a charge of only $0.99, for your iPhone, Android, or Blackberry device today!