Christmas is the perfect time of year to flex those “do it yourself” skills. Whether it’s an activity to do with your family, or a way to pass your time off from work — it’s always fun to add a personal touch to your Christmas décor.
Today we’ve rounded up 15 colorful and cheerful Christmas tree ornament ideas to share with you, via Apartment Therapy. Click on the links below for full tutorials on how to get started. Happy crafting!
1. Colorful yarn covered bulbs (hero image), via Funnel Cloud.
2. Pretty vintage 3D paper ornaments, via Cool Mom Picks.
3. Funky pom pom ornaments, via Northstory.
4. Chinese lantern ornaments, via Chiaki Creates.
5. Fun and bright acorn ornaments, via Say Yes.
6. Simple felt teardrop ornaments, via Better Homes & Gardens.
7. Assorted felt ornaments, via The Purl Bee.
8. Sweater style circle ornaments made with upcycled material, via Country Living.
9. Cool geometric shaped paper ornaments, via Minieco.
10. Quirky candy and sprinkle filled ornaments, via Gimme Some Oven.
11. Sparkly gold and paper geometric ornaments, via The Sweet Escape.
12. Modern color dipped ornaments, via DIY Network.
13. Simple yarn and cardboard ornaments, via Snap Creativity.
14. 2D geometric jewel ornaments, via Mr. Printable.
15. Pinecone ornaments with a twist, via Mama Miss.