Last weekend was Fourth of July and so many of you were posting super fun Independence Day celebrations on Instagram! All the amazing Insta’s inspired us to take the time to scroll and double tap our way to rounding up the top 10 festive Fourth of July pictures on Instagram! Check them out below:
1) Merrick Winter is a 20-something Londoner working as a photographer/videographer. He posts a new piece of content everyday and we were so lucky to find this one!
2) Taylor Swift’s annual Fourth of July bash with her friends beat all of ours for sure.
A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on
3) Dan Kurtzman is a San Francisco-based landscape photographer and Getty Images Contributor. We were “wowed” by his Fourth of July photo at Pride and hope you are too!
Had a blast shooting the Pride fireworks show over the Hudson River last week with a great group of New York photographers. Thanks to everyone who came out to join us. It was great fun seeing old friends and meeting many people whose work I’ve admired for a long time. Be sure to check out all the talented photographers tagged for some amazing photos of New York. Have a great 4th everyone! ————————————————— #newyork #wonderful_places #beautifuldestinations #nyc #newyorkcity #ny#manhattan #newyorknewyork #iloveny #bigapple #newyorker #ilovenyc #newyorkstateofmind #newyorklife #nyny #nyclife #weekly_feature #fatalframes #way2ill #mobilemag #special_shots #igpodium_night #night_shooterz #shotzdelight #watchthisinstagood #agameoftones #artofvisuals #tlpicks #theimaged #heatercentral
4) Shiri Appleby spent the weekend in the Hamptons, maybe playing ring around the rosie?
A photo posted by Shiri Appleby (@shiriappleby) on
5) Merrick Winter back at it again! Love the colors of the fireworks reflected in the sky.
6) Jesse Tyler and Justin Mikita looking adorable as always watching the fireworks from their exclusive view!
A photo posted by Jesse Tyler Ferguson (@jessetyler) on
7) Jake Butters is a cool dude with a camera capturing some of life’s greatest moments in Miami and beyond! His well balanced firework shot earned a definite spot on our list.
8) Jessica Chastain went the patriotic route with a flag and a flag cake!
A video posted by Jessica Chastain (@jessicachastain) on
9) Rachel Parcell, wife, mom, blogger, and fashion designer celebrating the fourth with her adorable daughter Isla!
10) Jackie Neil is an Orlando based photographer running her own business and working as a photography intern for Disney’s Yellow Shoes Creative Group. She was lucky enough to capture one of Disney’s greatest firework shows!
184/366 So, I’m behind by 2 days, which is why I’m releasing 2 extra photos today! I shot this last night and was fairly pleased with what came out, so I quickly edited this together this morning. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th! Next post coming at ya in a few hours!
A photo posted by Jackie Nell (@jackoraptor) on
Took any Fourth of July pics that you’re proud of? Have them printed right here at CanvasPop!